Updated Berkley DB interface?

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Fri Nov 17 03:06:24 EST 2000

Great news! Could this module be included in the standard distro in the near
future, like 2.1 or 2.2, or will it be a seperate module we need to build
and compile ( in addition to Berkley DB itself ) ? And will the module
support 3.x or the 2.x serie? ( Probably a dumb question but ... )

news:8v1mrj$5kr$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...