Recursing through a website

Daniel Klein DanielK at aracnet.com
Mon Nov 20 12:44:50 EST 2000

Are you saying that Python does not support recursion to more that 6 levels?
A Btree of order 100 can store a minimum of 1 trillion entries (and a
maximum of 65 trillion). At 7 levels, this jumps to 107 trillion and 132
million trillion entries.

Dan

news:8vbibi$ds3$1 at panix6.panix.com...

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
> Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
>
> "as long as we like the same operating system, things are cool." --
piranha