Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Tue Nov 7 15:47:31 CET 2000

I am working on a system that will, in the end, have the RAD (rapid
application developement) features of Visual Basic, while being
cross-platform and able to create apps that are cross-platform.  I'm using
wxPython and Gadfly and I'd also recommend you take a look at those.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:3a078743 at