No $watch variable set

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Nov 10 13:32:00 EST 2000

Krister Bruhwel wrote:

> No $watch variable set.
>
> I'm new to Python and I don't know what to do about it.
> I have searched the web and no luck.
> Can anyone help?

Well, I'd say that's almost certainly isn't coming from Python (Python
doesn't know about $ variables).  I suspect that's coming from your
shell, not from Python (watch is a variable used in some shells to track
other users and notify you when they login).  What shell are you
running?

/  \ The actor is not quite a human being -- but then, who is?
\__/ George Sanders
    Erik Max Francis' bookmarks / http://www.alcyone.com/max/links/
 A highly categorized list of Web links.