Python as a Scripting Language for Game Development?

Karl Burdack karlb
Sat Nov 11 19:44:09 EST 2000

I am currently integrating python (and hopefully stackless) into our
next-gen engine that we are going to use for a title (to be announced) that
will begin development early next year.  We indent it to provide modding
capability as other languages such as UnrealScript, and Quake C have in the
past.

Another team in our company is currently considering it for use in their
Massively Multiplayer Online Game.

Cheers,

Karl Burdack
Lead Programmer