Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Wed Nov 1 19:45:43 EST 2000

Whenever I've come upon this error I've had two Python DLLs loaded.  You
should be able to see which DLLs (SOs) are being imported by each module
using some standard Unix tool.  I'd often have the problem where a release
library was getting loaded in the debug interpreter so that the release DLL
got loaded and called without getting initialised (i.e. no thread state was
created).

HTH,
Mike