ANNOUNCEMENT: Console interface for Windows

Fred Pacquier fredp at mygale.org.nospam
Wed Nov 15 11:08:56 EST 2000

fredrik at effbot.org (Fredrik Lundh) said :

>The Console module is a simple console driver, currently available
>for Windows 9X/NT/2000.  This module provides cursor-addressable
>text output, plus full support for mouse and keyboard input.
>The 001114 release comes with source code, prebuilt binaries for
>Python 1.5 and 2.0, documentation, and a Python-style license.
>Get your copy from:
>
>    http://effbot.org/efflib/console
>enjoy /F

Very good news Fredrik, thanks !
I've been using version 990107 to do simple character-mode stuff in the
console, and it's good to know it's being maintained...

Unfortunately, the download link for version 001114 on the page above does
not seem to work right now (file not found), so I can't see what's new :)

I guess that will be fixed soon, so thanks again for a useful tool...
fp

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/