generating animations for web with gist

Helge Avlesen avle at rogn.ii.uib.no
Tue Nov 7 08:20:36 EST 2000

There must be more people than me using gist for animations, so I ask
here...

Gist works ok, if not always stable, but making e.g. gif or png of
good quality from the cgm or epsi files it produces is IMO
difficult. I have been using «convert» from ImageMagick for this but
would like to know if other solutions that work faster and better
excist!

Is it for example possible to generate a png directly from the gist
window using Pil?

--
Helge Avlesen
Para//ab, University of Bergen