multi-line statements

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Nov 2 12:04:21 EST 2000

    Hey guys. I personally like to wrap my lines at 80 columns, and I've
noticed that I can do that in Python via \, but that's a little ugly. Out of
curiousity, is there a better way to write multi-line statements?

    Cheers,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, TD12, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks, SDE Pegasus