mxDateTime and Python2.x ??

Jason Cunliffe jasonic at
Sat Nov 4 18:05:27 CET 2000

I need to use mxDateTime. Tried copying over the entire folder from present
Python 1.5.2 installation. But it needs recompiling for new system:

>>> from DateTime import *
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "d:\python20\DateTime\", line 20, in ?
    from DateTime import *
  File "d:\python20\DateTime\", line 8, in ?
    from mxDateTime import *
  File "d:\python20\DateTime\mxDateTime\", line 7, in ?
    from mxDateTime import *
ImportError: Module use of python15.dll conflicts with this version of

Please can anyone help?

- Jason

Python 1.5.2 with PythonWin [my default system]
Zope 2.1.6 [Python 1.5.2]
Zoe 2.2.2  [Python 1.5.2]
VPython    [Python 1.5.2]
and today just installed ActivePython2.0 to explore Komodo..
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology'].DesignDirector