News server for c.l.p.

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Sun Nov 5 21:29:08 EST 2000

On Sun, 05 Nov 2000 22:54:59 GMT, Tom wrote:
>I find news groups much more convenient than mailing lists.

I find mailing lists easier to handle than newsgroups for a variety of
reasons.  However, one reason why I still use Usenet is because many e-mail
clients for my preferred operating system simply don't have a scoring
mechanism (or, at least, one which I'm unaware of).  Those that do are
usually unusable for me for other reasons, including but not limited to,
look and feel deficiencies, lack of suitable configurability, etc.

I've been wanting to write my own e-mail client for some time now, but I
never seem to get around to doing it.  Oh well.

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447 | Official Channel Saint, *Team Amiga*
Samuel A. Falvo II	    |