DISLIN bar chart labels

stevecanfield at my-deja.com stevecanfield at my-deja.com
Tue Nov 7 20:52:42 EST 2000

I've been playing with DISLIN plotting some bar charts in Python and I
am having trouble with custom X-axis labels (using the mylab call).

The documentation says only 20 user-defined labels are allowed.  I've
made a couple of sample graphs and confirmed that it does not print any
labels after the 20th tick.  Can anybody suggest a workaround?

I have some charts that need approximately 30 bars and DISLIN seems to
do pretty much exactly what I want, except for the labels problem.

Thanks,
Steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.