Need mxODBC and mxDateTime modules

Paul Boddie paulb at infercor.no
Fri Nov 10 12:08:58 CET 2000

protonflux at my-deja.com wrote:

> I too need some modules from the downed starship
> (mxODBC and mxDateTime.) Could anyone help me out
> or point me in the right direction?

I have uploaded copies of these packages to some Web space I have, and you
should be able to access them from my ODBC Configuration Guide:

  http://www.paul.boddie.net/Python/mxODBC.html

If such replication offends anyone, then I will remove the packages immediately.

Regards,

Paul

P.S. How about at least one "mirror" of the Starship?

P.P.S. Google's cache came to the rescue for the guide when one of my Web space
providers ran out of space and the upload became truncated. Is that cache any
good for binaries, though?