Python Books

Paul-Michael Agapow p.agapow at ic.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 05:35:28 EST 2000

Kemp Randy-W18971 <Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com> wrote:
> Two books I like are The Quick Python Book by Daryl Harms and Kenneth
>McDonald, and Learning Python by Mark Lutz and David Ascher.

Ditto. The non-techies in my lab appreciated "Quick Python" the most.
"Learning Python" is good, but it's just for *learning Python* and not
so good as a reference book. "Programming Python" is a little odd - not
really a reference book, more a toolkit of examples, case-studies and
cool things you can do.

--
Paul-Michael Agapow (p.agapow at ic.ac.uk), Biology, Imperial College
"Pikachu's special power is that he is monophyletic with lagomorphs ..."