ANN: New URL for the mx-Extensions (mxDateTime,mxODBC,etc)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Thu Nov 16 10:24:15 EST 2000

[I'm resending this, because the note I sent yesterday didn't
 seem to have made it to the newsgroups.]

Hi everybody,

due to the frequent downtimes of Starship.python.net I am moving
all my Python Pages including the mx Extensions to a new site which
will hopefully provide a more stable platform.

Python Pages URL
----------------

You can find everything at this new URL:

        http://www.lemburg.com/python/

Please update your links to this new URL. Once I get my login
for starship to work again, I'll also post an announcement
there.

mx Extensions URL

The mx Extensions (e.g. mxDateTime, mxODBC, mxTextTools, etc.) can
be downloaded in versions for Python 1.5.2 and Python 2.0 from:

        http://www.lemburg.com/python/mxExtensions.html

Sorry for the delays and mixups during the last few days,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg