[Python Prog on Win32] Uninstalling a service?

SNYDER, BARRON F. (AIT) BARRON.F.SNYDER at msg.ameritech.com
Tue Nov 14 17:42:10 EST 2000

After trying a few random things, help arrived in the form of the usage
instructions. For those who are interested, see below. For uninstalling, use
"remove".

Barron

D:\python>SmallestService.py uninstall
Unknown command - 'uninstall'
Usage: 'SmallestService.py [options] install|update|remove|start [...]
|stop|restart [...]|debug [...]'
Options for 'install' and 'update' commands only:
 --username domain\username : The Username the service is to run under
 --password password : The password for the username
 --startup [manual|auto|disabled] : How the service starts, default = manual