Pmw - Sizing EntryField widget

Todd Lichty twlichty at execulink.com
Tue Nov 21 13:29:57 EST 2000

I was actually able to figure the answer to this question out after some
experimenting. I thought I would post it incase anyone else was interested:

self.DOB = Pmw.EntryField(master, labelpos='w', label_text='', validate
={...}, hull_width=5, entry_width=10)

news:5DkS5.70027$Z2.922682 at nnrp1.uunet.ca...