OT: pictures of spam

Pete Shinners pete at visionart.com
Wed Nov 1 15:59:38 EST 2000

i'm stuck here and didn't know where to turn...

i'm trying to make a fun little logo for a python
project of mine. my current plan is to take a picture
of a SPAM can and modify it a bit. sadly, there are no
decent quality images of SPAM to be found on the
internet. (does this worry you as much as me?)

my search has left me with a lot of dead links and
tiny 16 color images. has anyone got some goods to
point me to?

well, it was either a can of spam, or a disney
character scanned in from some artwork :]

oooh, i just found gold. can anyone beat this?
http://www.smalltime.com/nowhere/findthespam/

heh, thanks gang