Python EJB Equivalent

Steve Holden sholden at
Thu Nov 9 17:23:23 CET 2000

ruben at wrote:
> Coming from a Java background and recently using Python for application
> development, I have a question. Is there an equivalent to Enterprise
> JavaBeans in Python?  If so, please point me to some resources!!!
> ruben

Have you heard of Jython, formerly JPython?  This is a Java implementation
of Python, specifically intended to be good at playing with Java objects.
So you might find you could just use Enterprise JavaBeans!?!

A first port of call could be:

Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at