Python Books

June Kim junaftnoon at nospamplzyahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 15:45:28 EST 2000

"Simon Foster" <simon at uggs.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3a127b3a.426354016 at news.demon.co.uk...

> Anybody who would like to make any recommendation?
>
> I have "Learning Python" and "Programming Python on Win32"
> and was thinking of buying "Programming Python" by Mr. Lutz.
>
> Would this be a worthwhile purchase?  Is it worth waiting for
> the 2nd edition? (February?).
>
> Any other must-haves for bathtime browsing?
>

> --
> Simon Foster
> Cheltenham
> England

I asked a similar question here not so long ago, and a lot of people
who replied to me recommended PER(Python Essential Reference).
After a couple of days' intensive using it, with no doubt, it proved
itself as a great Python book to me. Run, not walk, to the book store
and grab it!

Best regards,

June