Accessing Hello World

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Nov 8 00:27:30 CET 2000

There's a difference between a Python prompt and a command/DOS prompt.  From
the command prompt, you can invoke Python with the script as a
parameter.  I suggest you learn to use a command line interpreter and then
read Guido's Python tutorial.

Good luck!

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:Lh%N5.3823$Xz6.13601 at news3.mia...