Problems building C extension for Python 2.0

Duncan Grisby dgrisby at
Sun Nov 5 20:43:57 CET 2000

In article <snEM5.4143$jv2.474003 at>,
 Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at> wrote:

>> >replace "might be able to" with "can easily" -- I'm doing
>> >it all the time...
>> Really?  Don't you have anything better to do?
>oh, you don't appreciate my contributions to 2.0?
>(I usually compile stuff before checking it in, you know)

Sorry, it was a poor attempt at a joke. It just sounded like you were
saying that you did nothing _but_ compile Python. I'm fully aware of
many of the valuable things you've done for Python.

   -- --