P*rl in Latin, whither Python?

Martin Christensen knightsofspamalot-factotum at mail1.stofanet.dk
Sun Nov 12 18:54:30 CET 2000

>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Lamb <grey at despair.rpglink.com> writes:
Steve> On 12 Nov 2000 14:23:07 +0100, Martin Christensen
Steve> <knightsofspamalot-factotum at mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote:
>> it makes possible, but they deplore the notion that English should
>> not be the primary language of the 'Net. Utter hypocracy, if you
>> ask me.
Steve> Not this American.

One more down, 250 millions+ to go. :-)

Steve> I'm just having a tough time learning Esperanto since I've not
Steve> been able to find any formal classes near me.  The Email
Steve> version of the free course didn't do to well with me and as
Steve> much as I try to go through the two Esperanto books I have
Steve> (Teach Yourself series) I feel I need interactive work with
Steve> other people to get it.  Ah well.

Not many Americans speak more than one language, and those who speak
more than two are truly rare. When I tell them that I am currently
learning my seventh most of them don't believe me. Anyway, let me
suggest correspondence as a way of improving your skills. It's not the
same as direct interaction, but it's probably your best shot for now.

Martin

--
GPG public key: http://home1.stofanet.dk/factotum/gpgkey.txt