change a string in text file then write it

Carel Fellinger cfelling at iae.nl
Mon Nov 6 19:16:12 EST 2000

Alex Martelli <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Carel Fellinger" <cfelling at iae.nl> wrote in message
>> Ah, this must be one of Alex favorite typos, omitting a trailing ',' :)
> <bluff attitude='genial'> Actually, I did it on purpose (what, ME
> fall into such a simple trap?!) to see if anybody would notice --
> Carel wins the prize, and a special Jury mention for the excellent
> explanation that follows...:
> </bluff>

I thought so, and my responce at first started with:

   Alex, you bastard, you're doing this on purpose, just to get me to
   react again like last time.

But then I realized this would ruin my change of winning, and I added the
explanation just to prevend you correcting me again by showing that one
should include wordy^H^Hthy explanations when dealing with such intricated
material and newbies to the language.  But you have beaten me again:)

--
groetjes, carel