pythonwin crash when moving docking window.

Syver Enstad syver at
Fri Nov 10 13:19:25 CET 2000

I am having a strange crash, that happens every time drag the stack pane
when debugging. This wasn't always so. But started after I crashed pythonwin
earlier today.

I start dragging the stack window out of the MDI window and out over the
desktop. When I release the mousebutton to end the dragging Pythonwin
crashes with messages from the runtime library, accessing invalid pointers
and so on.

Does someone know a way out other than reinstall?