Date manipulation and Java 'interface' equivalents

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Nov 5 15:40:28 EST 2000

I believe it was once suggested you create an abstract base class that
throws exceptions in each and every member, that way you HAVE to override
each member in your subclass, therefore implementing the interface...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

"Martin Christensen" <knightsofspamalot-factotum at mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote in
message news:87puka8qaw.fsf at fangorn.stofanet.dk...