setting pythonpath on Windows NT

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Oct 9 10:08:32 EDT 2000

The "site" library module is the easiest way to modify the sys.path
variable.  It's imported automatically every time Python starts up.
The source gives you clues as to how to use it.

regards
 Steve

--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/