copy protection

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Wed Oct 18 02:28:58 EDT 2000

Or on multi-user machines. I have seen such a bookkeeping program. We swapped
CPU's a few times (I'm talking about mini's here, with proprietary CPU's), and we had
to call to software company. A small program encoded the configuration in a key, and upon
delivery of that key, we got a new code to make the program run again.

Jurgen

josh at open.com@SMTP at python.org on 18/10/2000 06:32:19
Sent by:	python-list-admin at python.org