win32all build 135: missing functions from win32gui...?

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Wed Oct 25 05:36:31 EDT 2000

"Alex Martelli" <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:8t65071en at news1.newsguy.com...
> "Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote in message
> news:qVtJ5.14237$Ab3.72584 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > "Alex Martelli" <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:8t3iqh021lg at news2.newsguy.com...
> >
> > > Apparently, win32gui in build 135 is exporting the
> > > following functions whose names start with Get...:
> >
> > I have no idea what happened here?  They appear to have
> > been disabled for ages.  I have reenabled them...
>
> So we'll wait for build 136, right...?

It would be 137 - 136 is a 1.5.2 build, and suffers the same problem.

If starship was up, I could put it there.  I'm not sure it is urgent
enough to bother with for the next few days until its fate is known.
I could always mail it to you ;-)

Mark.