Bad documentation (no biscuit!)

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Oct 18 19:16:55 EDT 2000

There's a reason I couldn't find the constants in MSDN:  they're prefixed
with '_' and the search kept missing them!

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/devprods/vs6/visualc/vccore/_crt_file_cons
tants.htm

I find these descriptions better than what I just posted, although more are
missing this time, probably because Windows doesn't natively support them?

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"