Python Formatted C Converter (PfCC)

daimun at home.com daimun at home.com
Mon Oct 23 16:14:05 EDT 2000

I have indeed been humbled.  I posted this message looking for
feedback; and I certainly got that.  No flames, so I'm happy.
I do understand why this isn't such a great idea; and I am also
interested in a few ideas that I have received regarding similar
projects, yet not quite as .. (ambitious+ill_thought_out+misguided)/3.

Thanks, and I hope this idea gone sour won't taint anyone's taste to
future projects of mine.

  Alex

PS - having to post this through Deja, because I'm at work.  In case it
shows the wrong email address, I'm daimun at home.com.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.