ActivePython 2.0 Release

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Fri Oct 20 19:01:15 EDT 2000

I believe it is analogous to saying "What's so special about RedHat (or
Mandrake, Debian, etc..) if I can download and build my own Linux?"  It's
all about packaging & distribution and I think ActiveState is on the right
track.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"