C macros in Python.

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Oct 13 14:59:42 EDT 2000

--
The "approved" means of accessing this information would, I believe, be
the use of the traceback standard module.  This will involve learning the

regards
 Steve
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/