Lets Talk More Threads

Alex McHale daimun at home.com
Thu Oct 19 23:39:23 EDT 2000

Indeed, I was merely misreading.  It was one of those things where your mind
picks it up as one thing, and no matter how many times I read it, I still
read it wrong.  I misread 'at most once' for 'at least once'.
Sorry for the bad post.
On the plus hand, I've got it working beautifully for what I was wanting :).

  Alex

news:8sn4oa$qe$1 at panix3.panix.com...

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/