python logic and AI links

Daniel M. Albro albro at
Thu Oct 5 20:04:12 CEST 2000

You mentioned writing a prolog interpreter -- I haven't put this on a web
page anywhere or anything, although I could if anyone cares, but I have
written  an implementation of Prolog (using the Warren Abstract Machine)
in python.  Not everything possible is there (no I/O or hooks for system
routines, for example), but it would certainly be a start.  If anyone is
interested in it I'll put it up on my web page...

																					- Dan Albro