web hosting with python cgi

Grant Griffin g2 at seebelow.org
Wed Oct 4 17:06:49 EDT 2000

Alain TESIO wrote:

> It's quite expensive, for the price of 20 Mb on seagull you get 400 Mb on webaxxs.net,
> with a real access (telnet). They are unwilling to do the least change however, python is
> still 1.4 but I compiled 1.52 on my account. The connection is very reliable.

I guess "expensive" is a function not just of what you pay versus what
you get, but also a function of what you need.  Both of my sites run
just fine on 20 Mb, so I wouldn't get any extra value out of extra
space.  However, I _do_ value the service I get: it's saved me several
times.

with-service-vendors,-you-get-what-you-pay-for-ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation	      http://www.iowegian.com