TypeError

Brian E Gallew geek+ at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 26 15:33:24 EDT 2000

Then <keisari_ at hotmail.com> spoke up and said:
> Btw i am not using Tkinter.
> I am using Blender, that is a 3d modelling software.
>
> I tried
> "speedgear.text = str(int(first.text) - 10)"
> and it gave me error,"name error text".
>
> Then i removed ".text" from objects and it gave me "object cant be
> converted to int".

Have you considered RTFM?  The basic issue here is that you have an
object with an attribute you'd like to reference, but you have no
clue as to the supported method for inspecting values on that object.
These kinds of clues are generally found in the documentation.  If
they are not, then either you need to poke at it (generally with an
interactive interpreter) or find a better software package.

| JAVA must have been developed in the wilds of West Virginia.      |
| After all, why else would it support only single inheritance??    |