dbase module

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Oct 25 20:17:20 EDT 2000

Your original message mentionned "importing":  you can download and install
StarOffice to convert/manipulate most major database formats...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"