ANY NEWS ON THE STARSHIP?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Oct 23 13:25:42 EDT 2000

Given the continued unavailability of a fairly crucial resource,
it would be nice if we could actually see some hard information.

Since the starship is, unless I'm mistaken, maintained by effort
from volunteers, is it also time to ask whether any assistance is
required?  Not that I think I can fix problems others can't, but
if effort is required then I'd rather be providing it than mouthing
off about the site's unavailability.

This has happened often enough now that we should, as a community,
be actively planning to make this resource more reliable.  Although
I agree compaining is easier ... :-)

Who has a web server and bandwidth to spare for this noble cause?

regards
 Steve

--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/