(no subject)

suggestions at appukids.com suggestions at appukids.com
Fri Oct 27 02:38:20 EDT 2000

Subject:AppuKids

Hi

I went through your web site and found it interesting and informative.
Congratulations on your good efforts!

I am Akash Kamal, and I am writing from AppuKids.com (http://www.appukids.com ).

AppuKids.com is one of the most popular children's site from India. It
combines learning with fun, and provides an exciting platform for kids
to experiment and enjoy. It has India's only kids specific search
engine, has lots of fun and educational games, an interesting contribution
columns where kids can contribute poems, jokes, stories and puzzles and
get their works published, and more.

AppuKids.com gets over 2000 kids visiting its site every day, with over
a million page views a month. The vision of AppuKids.com is to become
synonymous with Indian children, and help them in their overall
development.

I invite you to visit AppuKids.com and tell me what you think and ways
to improve the site. As a person who runs a website, your feedback will
be valuable to us in making the site more useful to children.

As it is India's foremost children's web site, it would be great if you
could give a link to AppuKids.com ( http://www.appukids.com ), thus
also providing your visitors direction to high-quality children's content.
Do let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading this mail. The team at AppuKids.com wishes you the very
best!

Akash Kamal
AppuKids.com