dbase module

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Thu Oct 26 18:37:36 EDT 2000

Let me know how that goes. dbfeader did work well enough for my current
program, but I'd be interested to see its development. Unfortunately, the one
I'm working on isn't for a SQL database or anything. It's a data-merge that
queries several databases (xbase, flatfile, and SQL) and joins them into a CSV
file.