PythonWin IDE sucks!

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Fri Oct 27 12:42:33 EDT 2000

"Howard B. Golden" <howardbgolden at earthlink.net> wrote:

>"Dale Strickland-Clark" wrote:
>
>> Why are you so defensive about this? I'm not attacking you, Python or
>> PythonWin. I'm pointing out a problem that I think needs attention.
>
>Maybe it's just me, but saying it "sucks" sounds like an attack.  Like
>others who have responded, I'd say your attitude sucks.

Fair dos - I guess. Unless you interleave your messages with loads of
smileys and <grins>, the slightest hint of a critisism is generally
taken as agressive.

Well, I don't go in for that. If people want to be hypersensitive,
that's their problem but I rarely intend offend.

"sucks!" was meant to be light hearted - as indicated by the "!",
which is freqeuently used thus these days.

Now how about some intelligent discussion about how we can get this
fixed? I want to use Python to develop stuff.
--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd