Process creation.accross platofrms...

Joerg Baumann joerg.baumann at stud.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Oct 5 14:46:08 EDT 2000

There is the CGIHTTPRequestHandler defined in the standard library.
It basically is a minimal CGI capable HTTP server in combination with
BaseHTTPServer.
It has a run_cgi method whch does exactly what are you searching for.
But I would suggest to use the existing classes BaseHTTP Server and the
request_handler#