web hosting with python cgi

Andrew Malcolmson Andrew at NOmalcolmsonSPAM.com
Fri Oct 6 21:11:53 EDT 2000

In the Toronto there's a very Python-friendly ISP called vex.net
(www.vex.net).   They have Python 1.5.2 and Zope and even run their whole
site on Python scripts (HTMLgen ?).  They offer a Web hosting account for
$60 Cdn / year and which permits running CGI.

I think I'll check them out myself.

Andrew

"Steve" <steve at nospam.twovoyagers.com.invalid> wrote in message
news:39DD4F18.49A39005 at nospam.twovoyagers.com.invalid...
Bill de hÓra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend a domain web hosting service that will allow Python
cgi
> scripting? Preferably in the UK and with some kind of pricing structure
for
> non-ecommerce use.

  Not in the UK, but my web host is addr.net:

% which python
/usr/local/bin/python
% python
Python 1.5.2 (#2, May 11 1999, 17:14:37)  [GCC 2.7.2.1] on freebsd3

--
Steve Ackman