New Python development process (SourceForge considered Harmful?)

jepler epler jepler.lnk at lnk.ispi.net
Sun Oct 1 14:01:47 EDT 2000

On 01 Oct 2000 10:47:28 +0200, Martin von Loewis
 <loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de> wrote:
>I don't believe there is a deliberate after-ad delay on SF. The source
>code of SF is available (this is the alexandria project) - can you
>point to the exact place where such a delay is implemented?
This may appear to be the case due to the fact that netscape does not render
a table until it is complete, and the ad iframe is before the table which
includes the whole page content.

in fully incremental browsers, such as links, mozilla(?) and ie, I don't
think you'll see this effect.

If this is the case, I doubt it's intentional since it's a consequence
of the user's browser.

Jeff