I want to impress the boss.

Marty Backe mgbacke at usa.net
Mon Oct 16 01:38:32 EDT 2000

How do you possibly hope to convince anyone about using Python when
you can't even use it? Don't rush these things or you'll just end up
looking bad. Let yourself slowly mature with the language, using it
for your own tools along the way. With time it'll become natural to
use it for particular projects, and you'll have management support
(within reason anyway).

What's the mad rush all about? Python isn't going anywhere.