New Python development process (SourceForge considered Harmful?)

Tom nospam at nospam.com
Mon Oct 2 15:16:57 EDT 2000

Yes, I just went to the following page - the ad showed up instantly, the
rest of the page took approximately 5 seconds (using a cable modem, in
Toronto, at 3pm - everything else was responding quickly).
http://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?group_project_id=3481&group_id=5470&func=
browse

But I must admit that this phenomenon seems to be sporadic.  The best
example I've come across was InfoWorld news pages after their redesign a few
months ago.  It was bad enough that I haven't been back to InfoWorld.com
since.

Tom.

news:etdbsx4kztz.fsf at x15-cruise-basselope.mit.edu...