C's syntax (was Re: Python Formatted C Converter (PfCC))

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Oct 31 16:59:34 EST 2000

I don't suppose there's any chance you guys would take this thread
to e-mail, is there?  It's not that I object to your having the
discussion, just that my bandwidth is a little limited right now :-)

regards
 Steve

--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/