Using Jpython (Jython now) with SVG (VRML, etc...)

Boris Borcic borcis at geneva-link.ch
Mon Oct 23 06:52:06 EDT 2000

Thinking of an app involving scripting of SVG (the same
problem I guess applies with VRML plugins) I discover a
reluctance in myself that I pin down to an ire with JavaScript.

Now it came to my mind that in principle I should be able
to use Jython instead, since there are Java bindings. Has
anybody done this ? How should I set myself up ? A big
question is debugging and hopefully a bit of handholding
docs.

TIA

Boris Borcic
--
"L'Univers est un morceau de musique dont la première note
 était fausse"