Do any debuggers work with Python threads?

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Tue Oct 24 10:42:19 EDT 2000

Last Friday I posted an alternative to using complicated print statements
everywhere.  Grab watch.py and it should make your life easier...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"